Saturday 7 January 2017

OUGD601 - Practical / Poster - Initial Sketches

In starting the design process for this poster series I created a range of very simple sketches to articulate initial design directions that could later be defined and developed more critically, this worked positively in generating a physical form of my initial ideas that could then be seen on develop and developed accordingly. Typically at this state of my design process I would ask other students for their feedback regarding which concept I should develop further however in this instance due to the simplicity of the 'wireframes' felt it more approbate to generate some simple digital development so that these concepts could take more of a visual form before evaluating which one should be developed further. 




No comments:

Post a Comment