Tuesday 28 April 2015

OUGD401 - Tutorial Feedback

I had my final scheduled tutorial for Context of Practise, I wanted to use this time to get feedback on the development of my practical project before printing my resolution. I showed the tutor my the development of my practical resolution and explained the concept behind the work. 

He said he really liked the aesthetic and found the bold colours and shapes quite powerful. I liked this interpretation as I feel they do look strong and powerful. He liked the links with the fox news network and thought spelling out FOX across the series was a really creative resolution. He thought this could work well in a real life context and liked how  I had listened to an audience and tailored my aesthetic accordingly. 

He suggested a few minor changes such as changing the bottom slogan from 'is this news? or hatred?' to 'Is this news? or Propaganda?' as he felt this would relate it more directly back to the essay as  I was researching how propagandist techniques were used so they practical should show how fox news use similar propagandist techniques. I feel this was a good suggestion as it refers the practical project more directly back to my essay, which will hopefully create a more successful outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment