Thursday 23 April 2015

OUGD401 - Research: MOMA posters

Continuing with the theme of an un-invasive aesthetic I found inspiration in the series of MOMA posters that I researched. I loved the contemporary aesthetic that worked individually and collaboratively as a set. I felt this had potential to be a strong design direction for my body of practical work. I liked how individually they would create an abstract aesthetic of contemporary shapes and bold colours that make them stand out individually and love how they come together to spell out MOMA. I wanted to use a similar bold aesthetic that could stand out to an audience yet not put them off being using graphic images of guns or abrasive commands. I feel as though I will take inspiration from these posters and try to implement a similar aesthetic into my designs creating initial ideas and developing a successful resolution. 


No comments:

Post a Comment