Sunday 26 April 2015

OUGD401 - Initial Development

I created some quick digital developments of my initial sketches to show a range of students before further developing this design direction. I used rectangles and negative space to form the 'F' and bold circles and 'x' to spell out fox. I included a different quote in each design to make each poster individual but they come together to work as a set. 

I have included the question at the bottom of every posters 'is the news? or hatred?' I think this will work extremely well as it asked the audience to decide their own personal opinion. I feel this poster series works well in creating an engaging design throughout the bold statements, bolder colour and abstract shapes that come together to subliminally spell out FOX this refers it back to the fox news network. 

Know there is a lot more development to be undertaken however I feel this initial development show the style I am trying to portray. I will ask a range of students for their feedback before further developing my design into a more sophisticated concept. 


No comments:

Post a Comment