Tuesday 13 December 2016

OUGD601 - Practical / Brief

Having completed a large body of my dissertation, I felt confident in my understanding of the subject, so much so that I could begin to make a start on the practical body of the COP3 module. Similarly to the Absolut Vodka campaign I have taken a social issue; 'freedom of movement' and am creating a campaign to utilise brand psychology as a means to exploit the consumer brand relationship and profit from the results of Brexit. This creates a strong sense of synthesis with the research project, taking the theoretical constructs analysed within my dissertations and applying them to a campaign, that will articulate the effects this can have within a real world environment. I have chosen to produce the campaign for a significantly different area of commerce different to my case studies in order to demonstrate the cancerous nature of this framework and how can be universally applied across brand theory in order to exploit a consumers relationship with any brand. Using a millennial target audience is most appropriate for the campaign as they will be most significantly effected. Brought up in a society where travel became affordable they are used to this luxury and their busy aspirational lifestyles will lend itself well to a third party corporation offering time saving travel services and can exploit their assumptions the ability to travel is a constitutional right. 

Brief 

No comments:

Post a Comment