Sunday 20 November 2016

OUGD601 - Tutorial 2

In the second development tutorial I sent over a copy of my revised introduction and initial first chapter in advance which my supervisor had annotations of revisions and improvements. The majority of this tutorial was spent talking through these annotations explains how I could improve the structure of the draft through implementing these changes.  This involved ensuring the research was triangulated effectively and relevant to the original research question. For the next tutorial Ben gave me a deadline of revising my introduction and chapter 1 with the changes talked about in this tutorial, begin developing chapter 2 and start to think about how this research can effect the practical element of the cop 3 project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment